Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Fun with embroidery (and a link party)

A lot of embroidery (some shared, some secret) this week!!


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Growing Up QAL - May blocks shared! (see blow)
  2. Splendid Sampler - no progress
  3. Charity quilts - no progress
  4. SK project - two blocks completed (see below)
  5. Molli Sparkle's "The Honey Pot Bee" - will work on this today
  6. En Provence QAL - no progress
  7. Journaling into my new Jounral/Planner - loving the new format (more at the end of the month) !
  8. 70273 Project - 4 blocks done (see below)
  9. Book binding - no progress
  10. Twilters! Bee - completed May's blocks!! (see below)
  11. 2017 Pantone Quilt Challenge: entries will be open from May 19 to May 29. My piece is ready since January :)
--


More blocks for the 70273 Project. If you are curious to see some of the beautiful quilts made with all these blocks check out this Pinterest board!
--
Good progress on my Stephen King project... I have almost all 50 opening lines completed! Soon I will need to put together a little recap post because I haven't seen some of those blocks in years ;)

The Cell, The Dreamcatcher - Opening lines

--
I also completed one of my piece for the Art with Fabric Blog Hop that will start ON MAY 15TH!!!
The block involved piecing, applique, quilting, embroidery and crochet!!  
Curious? Come back next week!!!

--

Twilters! Bee block swap... I couldn't resist, and I had to make two :) block from Missouri Star Quilt Co.

--
How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!


1 comment:

  1. Some how I missed the kitty cat block. How cute! What a great idea - embroider the opening lines... You have a lot of patience, my friend. My adult son moved home about 1 1/2 years ago. Then his 2 1/2 year old daughter came to live with us last year around March 1. Now he has full, permanent custody of her. I still had the toddler bed that had been his dad's. I want to make a quilt for her toddler bed. That might be a good idea. It wouldn't take a long time and she would love it. She's a clothes diva. One day, I had on gray sweat pants and a pink t-shirt. She looked at me and said, "Ga, your clothes don't match!" She sleeps in her daddy's room. Their beds are foot to foot. I have to combine my bedroom and my craft room, so she can have her own bedroom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1